What's the one thing you get sick of repeating day after day?

If you could pick one piece of political/government related/economic reality to pass on to people instead of having to repeat it here 5 times a day, which one would it be?

This week I'm kind of torn between Planned Parenthood offers redundant services and doesn't need government money to provide bc and other things dozens of other agencies already handle, and that old standby - PA, like gun ownership, already has plenty of laws in place. If you think it's being abused, report it instead of whining for more archaic (and EXPENSIVE) laws that won't matter if the ones we have already aren't being enforced.

What's your "favorite" dead horse these days?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• planned parenthood
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I guess my dead horse is the racism claim. I'm tired of repeating 'it's politics, not personal'. Deaf ears and all.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• LOL,, I should have looked at the category,, I was going to say,, get off the couch, stop jumping on the couch, don't eat on the couch,,LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Separation of Church and State.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 9:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• "what is middle-class? come on, somewhere someone always thinks someone else is richer than they themselves are, so they must be doing just great, so pass the plate to those who need it!"..paraphrased, of course.

that's what i get tired of hearing/reading.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• the taxing of the wealthy that Obama brings up every 18 mos.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Obama's birth certificate.....I am so sick of people trying to say he was not born in the US. HE WAS! GET OVER IT! wow...that felt good to say that!  ;)

Anonymous

• I guess the planned parenthood. But, if it can be anything that has been discussed here, I guess I'd say: YES, THAT LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD MONSTER SOOOO DID DESERVE TO BE SPRAYED!!! And stopped with the 'he is only 8 years old' already.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I guess the planned parenthood. But, if it can be anything that has been discussed here, I guess I'd say: YES, THAT LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD MONSTER SOOOO DID DESERVE TO BE SPRAYED!!! And stopped with the 'he is only 8 years old' already
    ---
    LOL
    that monster ass little red squirrel did too....
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN IN AMERICA!!!!!! PLEASE LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011