Has anyone had breast reduction? adult content

I am just starting my research into the surgery. I am an H currently, and while I am pregnant, I was in a G/H before I got pregnant. I'm not really overweight either. At 97 lbs I was a DD. I know I will be a candidate for the surgery, and I am due in August. I will be getting the process to surgery started as soon as my ob okays it as I am in pain all the time.

I was wondering what recovery is like for those who have had it done? I have heard mixed things. Basically anything you can tell me, I want to know!

Thanks!

ArmyWifeAshlie

Asked by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• Know of two ladies who had it done and other than some minor discomfort for a few days they were thrilled to have it done. One was quite huge. Both reduced to a C cup and love their new look.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 9:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thanks! I'm thinking of a full B to a mid C.... I cant wait to get cute bras lol
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Comment by ArmyWifeAshlie (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• go to this website http://www.qualitycaremexico.com/doctors/drrobertomanzano/
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Not sure why you linked me to that site...I didnt find much information about the procedure. Just about that dr..and that isnt going to work for me....
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Comment by ArmyWifeAshlie (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I went from an FF (sometimes labeled as a g or h) to a D. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. All surgery sucks but even 12 years later and two babies I still love the results.
    HeatUSA-Tunisia

Answer by HeatUSA-Tunisia at 12:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I had a friend who had it, and she said it was the best thing she ever did.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2011