Has any1 felt like this?

About a mth ago I had what u call an implantion period not thinkn nothn, I was like a few spotting here and there but no actual period now we in April and I still didnt have a period but my breast or very sore and I feel cramps at the bottom on and off and I took 2 pregnacy test 1 last mth and 1 last wk n dey both came out negative. what could b the problem should i get anotha test...... the only thing I dont have is nausea but everythin else i have: Any suggestions

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How late is your period? If it is just a few days I would say test again in a couple days other wise I would say it is time to call the Dr based on what you said I would think you are pregnant. Good luck
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Go to a doctor
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Not everyone has nausea. I just got it when smelling fish or going in a pool or ocean.

Test again and call a doctor. We can't help you more than that. I didn't test positive with my first until I was 6 weeks.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It depends on when your period is due again. If you were already pregnant last month and your last "period" was actually implantation bleeding you should probably go in to see a Dr. If you think you got pregnant this month, then wait until your period is due again and take another test. Usually it will show an accurate result the day of your missed period. (But there are rare cases when it doesn't)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• go to the doctor :) good luck
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2011