What is the dumbest question you've ever been asked?

blank stare

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I will win this contest.

when my twins were little we dressed them in gender appropriate clothes, pink and blue. SO MANY people after noticing they were boy/girl twins would then ask me ......."ARE THEY IDENTICAL??" to which I would patiently reply, "no, one is a girl and one is a boy" they didnt' even look embarassed at that point.....and it happened ALOT.
    ferrellmt

Answer by ferrellmt at 10:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Am I pregnant..lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Man Oh man!! there are SO many that qualify as the stupidest I cant pick just one.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am white and Dh is half black. I don't even remember how we got into the conversation, but I said something to my sister about DD being 1/4 black. With all serisouness she said "Wait, how is she 1/4th black? You are ONE white, and he is one white and one black, so she's 1/3rd black right?" It took me almost 10 min to explain it to her lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Mine would have to be ...Are you pregnant?
    luvnmyGod

Answer by luvnmyGod at 10:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• probably when some people ask " is your son mixed?"

"No, I take him tanning lol"
    some people.... OP that is so funny aout your hair, lol you're lying , it is natural lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Awhile ago my boss asked me casually where the Leaning Tower of Pisa was! My God, it was so difficult to keep my voice from positively dipping with sarcasm when I said, "Pisa." His reply was, "Ok good. Richard was trying to convince me it was in Italy." I think I need a new job.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i use to work for an electric company in customer service (where you go to pay your bill) and seriously had someone ask me "do i have to pay this bill?" about once a week.

it took every ounce of my will power not to say something sarcastic.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I color my hair- burgundy and black so it's obvious ...anyhow, I was working at WalMart as a cashier and this girl who was at least 19 or 20 asks me "why do you have your hair that color?" I just answered- "because I like it this color!"

some people....
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I just thought of another one!! I posted something on facebook about dd saying thank you when I handed her a cracker and I said yay she's learning context! One of my friends replied "I thought you were teaching her English?"
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011