When DH/SO isn't home...

If your DH/SO is gone for the night, do you sleep on your side of the bed, his side of the bed, the middle of the bed?

My DH has been sent out of town quite a bit recently and I find that I sprawl myself out in the middle

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 10:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Everywhere...No lie I've even woken up in the morning with my head at the foot of the bed LOL...Trust me when I say I DID NOT fall asleep that way
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Angled across the bed, my head on his side and feet on my side.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• middle! i take over the bed lol
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I usually stay on my side. The giant fluffy cat gets his side. The only difference being that I actually get some space. When he is here he cuddles me from one side and the cat gets me on the other leaving me a tiny space on which to sleep on my side.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I try to stay on my side, because otherwise we get a dip in the middle. 3 years ago I was in the hospital for 10 nights, and slept sitting in the recliner for about a month, and DH slept in the middle, and now we both roll towards the middle - kind of annoying. So I try to stay out of the middle so it doens't get worse.
    Anonymous

• In the middle!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• yeah i sprawl out in the middle and spray his pilows with his cologne so it's kinda like he's there
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• everywhere! I have even woke up with my head at the foot end!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I pretty much stick to my side of the bed. He's the one that is all over the bed. LOL. When he pushes me out of my side, I get up in my sleep and move to his side. Throws him for a loop every time. Heehee.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I sleep in the middle...LOL whenever he's here (which is most of the time), he hogs more than 1/2 of the bed. GRRRR...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 10:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011