3rd Grade School Supplies

Hey everyone :) It's getting to the end of the school year, which is always when we buy school supplies for our oldest. She will be in 3rd grade next year, and I was curious if any of you could share what is needed for that grade? TIA!

laird6372

Asked by laird6372 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in

• I'm sure the supply list differs from each school district. Best to ask the school.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• All schools are different. Even my kids' school differed from year to year, for the same grade and they are only a grade apart.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I guess we can email the principal.. We are overseas (DH is military), and our oldest lives in MI with her mom, so we were going to ship it to her.
    laird6372

Comment by laird6372 (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My kids' lists are way different than some I see on here. And why buy now, stuff will be on sale for much cheaper, and you'll have a better selection, in July/August, and you don't have to store it as long.
    Anonymous

• We always buy it at the end of the year... We are on base, so the prices are always cheaper here throughout the year than they are usually on sale for at the end of summer in regular stores.
    laird6372

Comment by laird6372 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2011