What are gud boy names dat start with the letter K

My finance name is Kodi and we was planning on getn prego and we agreed if i do and its a boy it can get name simular to his any suggestions

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Baby Names

• Kaden, Karter, Kade

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Im sorry learn to type like someone who actually went to school. Not some hood banging low life and Ill answer your question. The hood attitude AINT working for me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• With the way you type and talk, you having kid's you might as well name any of them Felony, Misdemeanor and life sentence!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Kellen, Korbin, Kayden, Kameron, Kyle, Kevin, Konner...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• vbruno....Have you ever heard the phrase "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?" It applies in cyber-world too.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• @ vbruno u dont have 2 leave ur ans or ur opinion trust me Im a college graduate and if I choose to shorten up my questions dats me if u dont know how 2 read it then y leave a comment: move on 2 the nx pg......r question
    mystery8307

Comment by mystery8307 (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Bite me allabout Tired of the hood rats thinking they can Ghetto up a site like this. YOUR NOT the cafeMom police! I can answer ANY question the way I like! YOU dont dictate what I do!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You choose to act all ghetto and it aint flying! College grad? What the school of crack addicts and street hookers? Thats what you sound like when you type in ghetto slang!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You wish, sweetie. Now I see why you were saying that people vote you down just by seeing your name, doesn't matter if you give good advice or not. You must act like this often.

In the words of the famous Buzz Lightyear: You're a sad, strange little man. You have my pity."
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Really? Korbin, Kameron, Karter, and Konner? Those look absolutely awful spelled with a K! They look better spelled with a C.

Kenton, Kyle and Kevin are good names, I think. My cousin's name is Kim (yes, it's a dude's name too).
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011