Is there a FREE website in which you can look up information on a house before you buy it ?

it would help if there is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You can check out to see if there is a website for the county clerk's office and go to property information. If the house is listed on the market, you can also check out Realtor.com
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What info are you looking for? Try Zillo.com they will give you tax info and prior sales and the comps in the area, but a property disclosure they will not have. You have to get that from a Realtor.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I've noticed on some sites they ask for you to pay to view but then you can find others that you view totally free. Just gotta know how to look for em I guess. Not sure how to tell you to look them up tho. I go thru a Hud website on some and then thru just the regualr agency on others.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I know for a fact that the state of TN has a Property Assessor's website. I use it all the time.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011