What is the one thing YOU want for Christmas?

Is there something special you have your eye on?

cldetary

Asked by cldetary at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My daughter. I'm pregnant and I would love to have her for Christmas. But since thats probably not going to happen for my kids to have a good christmas.
    Anonymous

• just one thing?
    i want a deep freeze. i would even settle for a chest type freezer, been wanting one for years so i can go deer hunting
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I am sorry but all I really want is to be able to give my kids a good christmas, but I have been saving for months, for a eliptical trainer
    Anonymous

• I would love a pair of Ugg slippers. I have Ugg boots and they are old and ugly (and just don't look right on a woman of my age), but the slippers look cute and I know how warm they are. But, once I saw how much they were I backed off. I will go for some knock offs instead.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I would love to get my husband something really awesome...I have no great surprises planned :( and he is the most deserving...
    Anonymous

• I'm 34 weeks pregnant and would love a day at the Salon. Hair cut, pedicure (never had one) and manicure. A day just for me....because soon enough it will be all about the baby.
    Makieno

Answer by Makieno at 7:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• money to pay off bills!! i was off work for 3 months, and pretty much charged anything and everything on credit cards......now im in debt soooo much it aint even funny..considering im only 25 and a single mom..yaaaaaaaaa..not cool..i need money!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I don't want anything material. I want kind words out of SO's mouth. He never shares his feelings or says anything that he regards as touchy feely. He's military and thinks showing affection or saying nice things is a sign of weakness. Non verbal communication is ok but for once I'd like to hear the words. Then I'd be a happy camper and go back to settling for non verbal again.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I want my husband to show me he loves me and make love to me .....ok wake up now lol

Anonymous

• I want a small camera for my purse. We have the big cannon which I love but not something I want to lug around you know! LOL!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 9:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008