I am 15weeks pregnant and have felt the baby move a lot... Until about a week ago .. I can not feel baby move anymore.. Is This okay ?? Or should I be worried?

Mandy797

Asked by Mandy797 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• First off, are you sure it w the baby kicking and not gas last week?? But any decrease in movement should be told to your doctor ASAP. If there has been no movement for 2 days, go to the ER,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree with PP. But is 15 weeks kinda early to feel the baby kicking? Idk...I've only had one pregnancy but I didnt feel the baby move til about 20 weeks. IDK, maybe I felt the baby and thought it was gas.
    KotaBaby

Answer by KotaBaby at 11:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• any decrease in movement should be told to your doctor .If it was me i would be in the er ASAP.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• But is 15 weeks too early to feel baby movements? I am 15wks
    And 5days. And my 3rd pregnancy. I am just so worried because
    My stomach would like harden and flutters would reassure me every
    Thing was okay. Now I don't feel any reassurance...
    Mandy797

Comment by Mandy797 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• 15 weeks is early. My doc said 20 weeks was when you should be feeling the baby. I would still check witha dr. though.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 12:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• When you first start feeling a baby move, it is not uncommon for it to come and go in spurts. The baby may be facing your back these days so you can't feel the little kicks you felt last week when he was facing your front. At 15 weeks, I wold not be worried. It isn't until after 20 weeks that babies start to become more predictable and it isn't until the beginning of your third trimester that you begin to really notice their sleep and wake patterns. I wouldn't worry about it. You can call your doctor for reassurance, but it is still early to expect predictable movement. Early on, I remember having days that I could feel baby all day and then the next day wouldn't feel a thing. It is normal early on.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2011