Wud u give ur ex anotha chance?

I been wit dis guy 4 8yrs n we just broke up last yr n da summer 4 da 1st tyme. we broke up ova his lies n da fact dat da gurls didnt stop calln I cud go n 2 way mo details but it wud take 2 long so 4 yall dat can relate what shud I do? oh n bsides I meet some1 dat wants 2 marry me and i have no reason not 2 trust him shud I move on with a new relationship r go back 2 da old?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• What language is THIS? What are you talking about?
    And did you know this is the SHOPPING category?????
    Really, you will have to post your question using the English language....you know, the one Americans speak and learn in school.....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• hugsDon't mind some of the rude people on here. Yes, it would help to place this question in the right category but there's no need for anyone to be rude, just simply say wrong category. To answer your question, no I don't think you should give a dishonest person another chance. He's had many chances over the years of the relationship. His time is up. Don't waste time with someone who doesn't take you seriously. You deserve so much more!

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• anyway you look at the situation is off the rocker. 8 yrs of lies cheating and girls calling him too. what a wonderful loving partner you have.

And then to boot ::: YOU JUMPED INTO ANOTHER DUDE wanting to marry you??? for what reason??? thats about QUICK OUTTA ONE AND INTO ANOTHER MISTAKE.... ya aint gotta get married to have trust.. aint no telling how long it will take this one to stay treating you the same way.... who jumps into marriage like that???
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Hey--she needs to speak English. ANd she needs some education... so she won't feel she needs a man ,any man ,one who is a bad guy. DOesn't that make sense, HelloKitty? By the way....HelloKitty?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• if you even have to ask to be with someone then you know it isn't right. You shouldn't be with someone who cheats on you so that guy is out of the question and you should not marry someone that you hardly know.....and are thinking of leaving to be with your cheating ex to boot. Your language is crazy btw.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yeah, I'd say go with the new guy.....
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• WOULD you give your ex another chance....

See....that is the way people write. Try it.Mystery.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2011