Will you know when your water breaks or your mucous plug comes out?

I feel like its wet constantly down there? Little Tiny trickles? What do you think this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your water broke... I'd call your practitioner
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 7:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You know when your water breaks and it sounds like they may be it. I did not know when I lost my mucous plug. I called the DR because I had dark spotting and they told me that is what had happened/

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• How far are you? If you are later in pregnancy I would take a quick trip to ER at the hospital you want to have your baby at and get checked:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im 34 weeks
    Anonymous

• you might wana go to the er and let them check you out. sounds like it may have been your water and just becuz its breaks doesnt mean you feel a big gush it can just slowly trickel out.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i would go get checked out some girls i read dont even know they lose their mucus plug.but you could have a leak in your water so i would call your doctor and then go see if thats what it is.when you stand up or lay down does more come out?what does it smell like?is there any blood in it?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 8:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• it has a lil bit of brown in it. but not alot at all. yeah when i stand its a lil more
    Anonymous

• if it is more when you lay down, it is your water. It shouldn't be more if you stand, unless your baby isn't it birthing position. Either way, go to the DR now, bc when it bursts, you usually need to deliver within about 24-48 hours.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Sounds like when my water broke it felt like I was peeing just a little but not really. Kinda hard to describe. But it was a little pink so I went in and sure enough my water had broke. After they had checked and they were walking me over to labor and delivery I had a big gush I guess the baby moved and wow it was every where but that was like 4 hours after it first broke. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• go to the hospital I think you might be delivering your baby!!!!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008