Odd to feel baby move so much at 20 weeks 4 days ?

Everyone is telling me maybe it's gas or quickening but to feel my baby being so active,feeling like it's doing gymnastics is odd ?
I have been pregnant before & know what gas feels like so,what has been your expeiences ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My son loved being active... he still does lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• some are calm and some are more active
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I think all my friends oviously have had calm babies.
    My last pregnancy was not this way at all so,each can be different but yet,i'm being told it's too soon even for the experienced mom to know ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My first son was all over the place. People could actually feel him kicking from outside of my belly at 16 weeks. He didn't stop kicking even after he came out. My other son however, didn't move more than once or twice a day and it was usually a couple small rolls and then he would quit. Every baby is different.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• my baby is super active, i felt her alot at 20 weeks as well.
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 8:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Every baby has a different personality. Your active little one is just letting you get to know his personality. Some babies move a lot (and as kids they may be filled with this same insane energy). At 20 weeks, they have lots of room to move around, so many of them do. Some don't, but some people are much more passive than others. I wouldn't worry, he's just enjoying his space. It won't be long before the kicks get stronger, but baby gets more "stuck" in there and can't make quite the same flips he's making now. No worries. It is normal. Though you may have quite an active child on your hands in the years to come.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'm 26 weeks and I have been feeling my baby since I was about 17 weeks along. The US tech said it was because of the placement of the placenta....it's sitting very high and posterior, so I feel every single movement! Now, at 6 months, the kicks and movement have been starting to wake me up and keep me awake at night.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2011