Any of you ladies gettin hit by the big storms coming into Arkansas?

I am!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 11:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Oh girl it is awful here.It is raining so hard you cannot even see out the windows good.Around here schools usually let out when it gets bad , this is not my idea of a good friday! I like hate getting out in weather like this especially dragging kids around.Ready for some sun!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Awww! Im sorry! Where are you at in Arkansas Im in Russellville and its fine now but last night was scary!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We had it this morning, weren't even expecting them but BAM oh crap thirty north texas got hit. stay safe Mommas!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Im going to get hit by them Friday night. Lets hope they arnt tornado spawner's.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Well there was ALO of rotation! it was so bad that a trailor turned over and trees fell down close to me! The cops were everywhere b/c there was so much lightening that it set off burglar alarms .....it was CRAZY!!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2011