Color Contacts lenses

LOL...I was thinking of getting a lighter color of brown contact lenses. Is it only for the younger women? I had some when I was 19, but now i'm 34 haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• it doesnt matter what age you are! go ahead and get them!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 8:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• OOh I got those too in my thirties...amber ones. Loved them! My coworkers would ask me if I changed my make up because it was not a drastic change. I'm thinking about getting contacts again so, as long as you have the patience to take care of them, they are fun!
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 9:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Why stop at brown! lol...girl I've got green eyes, blue eyes, brown eyes, gray eyes...lol. They're naturally brown, but the contacts are AWESOME now and really cover it up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I get blue and I love it. Do whatever you want at whatever age. Everyone loves them too. I agree go for it!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 8:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008