im so annoyed!

my 2 siblings and my mom have been going and doing stuff together and ive had to invite myself everytime.. and once again theyre doing something together and they dont even ask me .... its really hurtful..

:( ill say thanks for inviting me or something and theyll be like oh well we didnt know all the way if we were doing it or not.. BS.. because you just came over here to get something and you were going to leave...

wth? its hurtful what should i say??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• have you just recently been available? maybe you were too busy in the past, or not interested in whatever they were doing, and they are just used to it by now. i'm sure its nothing personal, and that they still consider you part of the family. perhaps you should tell each of them how you feel, and that you want to be included when they do whatever it is they are doing. with my past experience, when i've continually turned down invites, or always seem to be busy with other friends/things, sooner or later, the invites stopped coming. ..just a thought.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• no im always available i live with my mother right now, we all live really close to eachother too
    Anonymous

• sounds like you need to have a heart to heart talk to them... maybe they dont think they are being hurtful?
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 8:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Do your sisters have children? Some of my relatives don't invite me places anymore because of my son. I know it isn't an excuse, but it may be a reason why. Some people don't like children.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 8:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yeah they both have children.
    Anonymous

• Can the car hold that many people including kids?
    Anonymous

• I WOULD IGNORE THEM FOR A MONTH ABOUT IT JUST TO SEE IF THEY BRING IT UP IT MIGHT HURT YOU BUT YOUR AN ADULT RIGHT THE IGNORE PART WILL HURT THEM MORE THAN YOU THINK YOUR SISTERS MIGHT LIKE TO SEE YOU MAD ARE THEY JEALOUS OF YOU ? TELL YOUR MOM AFTER A MONTH OF IGNORING THEM CALL JUST YOUR MOM AND INVITE HER SOMEWHERE BY YOUR SELF NO SISTERS THATS WHAT I DO I HAVE 2 SISTERS !

Anonymous