Seeing Movie in Theater

Do you eat snacks while watching a movie in the theater? What do you eat? Do you sneak anything in from home?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 12:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I never buy snacks there, it's a rip off! I think that's why they invented big purses... I go for fruity candy or fruit snacks!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I slip candy into the pockets inside my jacket lol put the stuff in ziploch bags too & its not so bulky or noisy as the boxes & boxes the stuff come in hahaha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• yep walmarts $1 candy area is good b4 the show, that and my good ol big bag thats used for the movies. The time we did buy from there we paid more for all than we did to get in...Stupid
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We always get the snack packs for everyone, adults included. A little snacking is good. Doesn't have to be a monster sized popcorn and soda.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I always buy popcorn, love it! But I may go to the theatre once, maybe twice a year. So I pay the huge amt. for all the calories.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We sneak in candy and go on free popcorn day. I will say that when we are running late I end up with jimmy johns in my purse too! lol They questioned me once and it was the one time I didn't bring candy and it was my change making the noise so I snapped a bit at the guy and he hasn't bugged me about it since. I think I scare him a little. lol
    nebcutie

Answer by nebcutie at 12:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I go to the $5 matinee so I don't mind buying snacks for my son. I get a soda and pretzels (and jumbo Skittles!!!!) for myself at Wawa before we go.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 9:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011