Birth mom continuous attacks on me - step mom adult content

I really cant re-hash the entire story because it is so long and depressing. But I have four daughters, mine (12), his (11), ours (2and almost1). I consider my "step" daughter to be my daughter just like the other ones. Her father and O have been together since she was five. SD birth mom has launched continuous attcks on me and my children since DH and I got together. The most recent attack involved her accusation of abuse toward my SD and a drastic/rdiculous change in Parenting Plan. She also filed a restraining order against my husband from seeing/contacting his daughter. This all stemmed from an embarrassing but health related issue of my SD not wiping her butt after using the restroom. As I stated, she is 11 and she doesnt wipe her bottom. So much so that we have found underwear with measurable feces and urine crusted all over the crotch of her underwear. We finally decided to take a picture of it to document our continued concern for her health adn her mother's reaction was to file these orders. We have since filed our our declarations stating she is manipulating the truth and has an on going interest in hostile actions towards me. When she got these orders she decided to drop the restraingin order but still wants to mediate for a new PP that would only give my husband partial day visitations outside our home to keep my SD away from me apparently. This is SO unfair to both me and my SD. I just dont know what to do! We cant afford this mediation and if we dont go then she wins. HELP!

caimgo

Asked by caimgo at 12:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• What does SD want? I know that at 12 (at least in OH), the child has quite a bit of say of what goes on...maybe they do at 11 too....? I'd contact a lawyer and fight.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think a bigger problem is why an 11 yr old is not cleaning herself properly. She needs some medical intervention, and her parents should be focusing on the underlying issue that is causing this. There is way more to this than a simple bm/sm fight
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If there is nothing going on in your home (and if there is no evidence to back up whatever her claims are), then she CANNOT have it set to where DH has to have his parenting time without you around. Do you all have a Court Order for parenting time and custody?
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• what does taking a picture of it do?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i would contact a lawyer and fight and for your sd im not understanding why she cant clean herself she is 12 she is acting out on the fighting that is going on around her.you need to fix this problem fast before she starts doing somthing more harmful to herself.
    jtaylor03

Answer by jtaylor03 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2011