baby kicking

so im 19wks with my first i didnt feel baby even move till 19wks and then his father couldnt feel him move till i was like 24 25wks. This time iv felt baby since about 16wks but my husband can already feel our baby kick at 19wks plus you can the baby moving around if your watching my belly. I know each pregnancy is different but do you think maybe shes bigger then what they say he/she is according to the emails i recieve i have a u/s tomorrow so i guess they will tell me but im curiouse. ANYONE?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no that doesnt mean that the baby is going to be big im 37 weeks and i seen my baby move at about 20 wks because i was so smalll before i got pregnant and the babys stretchin out thats y u can see it move
    andrea51591

Answer by andrea51591 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• No, you just feel the baby sooner with each subsequent pregnancy because you are more familiar with the feeling. Don't worry, baby is probably right on target.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 8:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i dont remember when i saw my stomach move when the baby moved but i wouldnt worry about the baby being big.i hope every thing goes well for you.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 8:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008