Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have been hurting for three days what should i do ?

I have endrometriosis and i had surgery in november of last year. Im only 21 have called the doctor and she will not do anything

Answer Question

Asked by honeybear9012 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

Level 3 (17 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I would be following up with that doctor immediately.

    Answer by StylistByDay at 12:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • I would call your doctor if you haven't already.

    Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • i would call your doctor!

    Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

  • i would call your dr, the er may not do anything but suggest you call your dr

    Answer by asil at 11:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.