anal pain

my anal has been hurtin for 2 days on the inside not on the outside
i have heard that means labors around the corner but i didnt want to believe everything i heard
now is that better to the 2 people who got samrt about it i was tryin to be specific so i want be gettin the wrong answers
thanks

andrea51591

Asked by andrea51591 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ok so this pain how far along are you and where did you hear that means labor is around the corner?and what kind of pain?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 8:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i dont know... the best person to ask is your doctor.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 8:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• did you have anal sex?
    Anonymous

• Anonymous
    Anonymous
    did you have anal sex?

why would you ask that?
    Anonymous

• lol at the PP.

Pressure on your rectum and bowels can be caused by new pressure from the baby dropping or just getting really low. If it worries you, yeah call your doctor in the AM. But it happens a lot to me whenever she decides to drop really low.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think the baby is dropping. I couldn't stand or sit for a day... it was like a got sex in the butt or something. 1 week later I went into labor.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Sounds like the baby dropped. If it's your first then this could happen up to a month or more before labor starts. Usually after the first any other babies will drop right before labor starts. So I guess it depends on how far along you are and if this is your first baby or not.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• why dont you ask your doctor!
    Anonymous

• I believe that labor could be around the corner. I had rectal and vaginal pressure for a few weeks. Then I got other things like braxton hicks and cramping low, then kinda all over. I went in today and am a cm dialated...
    Watch for those contractions to be more than 6 an hour, then call..
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2008