Anybody else itchin to be digging in the dirt? I cannot wait to get my plants in and my new patio started.

StylistByDay

Asked by StylistByDay at 12:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I wish I could say yes but I was cursed with a black thumb and once killed a cactus :(
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have a TON of plants inside, and wait for spring every year to start trading and seeing what's new at the stores. I love it. Repotting, rooting things, it's a very rewarding hobby! I've done my whole living room in plants, and even hung up a fluorescent to help with lighting! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I played in the dirt(planted Pansy's & Columbine,Anenome) a little last week it's finally getting warm enough in CT to plant.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• OH YEAH....I transplanted some hostas the other day, which lead to beginning to pull the litle trees out of the beds that come every year, which lead to "turning" the dirt in a small bed, which lead to pulling out the window boxes and putting em up - which lead to cleaning the ponds and starting em up again (small fountain and a 4 feet kidney shaped one), which lead to dh saying "Want me to just pick up a pizza?" HAHA I love spring and summer!!!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh Yes - I put all my stuff out on April 1st but I live in South Florida! I have so far: Chives, Oregano, Basil, Rosemary, chamomille. I have delphinium, Zinnia, assorted wild flowers. Put some romaine lettuce out last night. Have some lavender and poppies waiting to be sown! Oops - also just put some sun flowers out also and my jasmine is a bloomin' like crazy!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've already been digging in the dirt and loving it. :)
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 7:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• And ruin the manicure? Just kidding. If I had a green thumb, I'd be right along with you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have a black thumb, but I hope next year I can try
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Rhonda and I are soul sisters, I kill every plant I touch.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 11:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• can't wait, but the weather is being bratty. raining constantly
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 2:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2011