Any ideas on decorating your office doors in a christmas theme?

Kelli3702

Asked by Kelli3702 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Holidays

• My hubby wraps our front door like a Christmas present. It always looks pretty.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Take wrapping paper (they actually make paper for this in the decoration section) and cover your door, then get a giant bow and put it on the corner. Take ribbon and put that on their too..........so it looks like a giant present. Then put a tag on it that says "To (Your name) from Santa". I do this with my apt door every year and everyone loves it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If this is a public office, then you might want to re-think the Christmas theme and consider doing just a winter theme to avoid giving customers the "wrong" impression. Some may not feel welcome if they are not Christian, kwim? For our place, we have window clings on the glass doors that are snowflakes and penguins sled riding; it's very cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2008