Is it good to use Adsense on a blog?

I started a blog for the simple reason of sharing the fact that you CAN work from home, like I do! I am soooo new to this, and have no idea what are the best ideas. But I was reading a professional's blog and he stated that he hated seeing Google Adsense on a blog. I just thought it looked like an easy way to earn a few bucks!!!! What's the mommy opinion on this?

Bethaleg

Asked by Bethaleg at 1:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Technology

• I have adsense on my blog - it's off to the side and out of the way so if someone doesn't like it, too bad. I hate the ones in the middle of paragraphs that some people put in - don't do that!

Eh, people probably don't read my worthless opinion anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Thank you! I do agree -- if someone doesn't like it, that's not really my problem, right? I'm just new at this game and don't want to screw up QUITE yet! : )
    Bethaleg

Comment by Bethaleg (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've seen it but I haven't used it on my blog. I guess I don't want to clutter it up.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011