How can I get people to read my blog? Please explain in non-technical words!

I am new to blogging and truly just want to help other moms work from home. But how can I direct interested moms to read my blog? There are millions out there!!!!

Bethaleg

Asked by Bethaleg at 1:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Technology

• Make sure you use tags, post links on twitter, facebook, and even here on cafemom (appropriately of course). Send e-mails to friends and family telling them about your blog, with a link, and asking them to share it with others. I've belt up a good number of readers just by doing those things. Oh, I also have my blog address printed on my business cards...
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If you are part of blogspot, you can find others who are "like minded" and try following them. They'll likely check your site out and, if they like it, follow you. Voila, free links!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Okay--but how do I do that? I mean, find others who are 'like minded'? I am so new at this--I don't really know anything!!!
    Bethaleg

Comment by Bethaleg (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Here are some Blogging Groups you might consider joining and then getting ideas from the women there.  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011