Anyone have trouble sleeping when pregnant?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 2:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yup! I had to sleep sitting up the entire time because of heart burn. Not to mention you just can't get comfortable at allllll! Oh and having to pee every 3 seconds. I'm so happy I'm not pregnant! hah
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i love being pregnant for the most part i just can't sleep alot at night
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 3:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Just in the beginning. After that I slept like a champ! Up until the night before I had my csection. I was nervous.
    krisrdh2009

Answer by krisrdh2009 at 3:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yeah i'm 18 weeks and 4 days and have trouble sleeping at night
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yeah I'm almost 37 weeks and up a lot. Its either I gotta pee. My hips hurt or my back hurts.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes I did, it was bad, between the pain and insomnia I was miserable.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I can't sleep during my 3rd trimester, constantly going to the bathrm, belly is big can't sleep in a lot of positions. There's chest pain, leg cramps oh god it really sucks!
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Seriously this question should be.."is there anyone who DOESNT have trouble sleeping when pregnant" the last couple months is the worse..you have feet in your ribs, a head on your bladder, heartburn...omg it is hell! put a good firm pillow between your legs and sleep on your left side...
    melsa30

Answer by melsa30 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes. Several of my friends recommend hypnobabies to help with getting to sleep while pregnant. I personally take a warm bath in the evening and drink a cup of hot tea, then I get comfy with my million pillows (one between the legs, one in front, one under my head, one behind my back). Next is the hard part. Try to turn off your brain long enough to get to sleep before you have to get up to pee again. It is one of the annoying parts of pregnancy, but at least while pregnant I can lay there while I'm not sleeping. Once baby gets here, I'll have to actually do something while not sleeping.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Soooo hard!!!!
    :-(
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011