help... every month that goes by.....

been ttc for about 8 months now and it seems like every month my body does something different, getting so frustrated.. anyway my last two periods have been very light this month even lighter than last but negative pregnancy tests!! cycle always a little different 26-30 days is that normal... also what i do get of a period is clotty is that normal. I don't remember them being that way when i was younger..I'm 31 any advice (can you feel period cramps and spot and still be prego?) So many questions only one uterus!!!LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe it's stress, trying too hard, I made that mistake. Have you tried going to a doctor? There are some ways to increase your fertility (like trying to have multiples) but I don't remember them. I know that your doc, can give you a fertility pill. Sorry I wasn't much help. I'll pray for your success:)
    Anonymous

• start charting and take the ovulation predicters. That might help
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• defintly start charting. You can use www.fertilityfriend.com it will tell you if and when you ovulate. Most drs wont see you until you have been trying for 1 year. If you start charting your cycles you will have something to show them when you go in. Then they cant tell you go chart for a few months and come back. You will be one step closer. good luck.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 2, 2008