How much sex are you having? adult content

I love sex. I am having trouble with my current partner because he only likes to have sex 2 or 3 times a week. I would like much more but don't know if thats asking too much...

MaddyTaylor

Asked by MaddyTaylor at 4:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• you have to initiate it if you want it more. shouldnt be too bad to have a talk and see what your partner thinks about upping the sessions. im not having any right now but thats because of many reasons. though sometimes i want it. lol
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• By a vibrator. That's what I did...I haven't dated since about six months after my daughter was born. I've got someone I've got my eye on now, but I'm not rushing.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• not enough...at least right now. Looks like we're going through a dry spell...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We have sex about 2-3 times a week. His libido is a bit stronger than mine... He'd like to do it everyday! I need more affectionate cuddle time between acts... I see that as foreplay and we both work long hours and than theres the kids; so there's not alot of time left for that!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 8:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• About 3 + a week depending on how tired we are and depending on the baby!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Here it is sex??? what's that again???? Due to health issues, kids and work schedules it has been at least 8 months since we had sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i would talk to him about it and maybe like one of the ladys said earlier maybe you can try to get him in the mood.but at least you are getting 2 or 3 times a week my dh is a truck driver so i get it about every 2 months
    jtaylor03

Answer by jtaylor03 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• It depends on which week. He tends to go on a cycle. One week it's every night and then it won't be for another 2 weeks. I really don't know why but that's how it goes.
    natesmom32

Answer by natesmom32 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2011