What's your favorite old time movie?

mines that one movie with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara it's an Irish movie; I forgot the name of it. And Gone With The Wind and of course I Love Lucy

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• The Wild Geese, was really young when i watched tht movie remember hiding behind a couch because i was afraid of seeing a man being butchered w machetes but the funny thing was tht i watched the whole scene from my hiding spot!
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 6:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• The Wild Geese I don't remember that.
    janeq123

Comment by janeq123 (original poster) at 6:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Gone With the Wind, Night of the Hunter, and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Auntie Mame (Not the one with Lucille Ball - not that I don't like her, but I think the other version is better). Yours, Mine, and Ours (lol - the original version - this one the one WITH Lucille Ball), and Operation Petticoat are 3 of my favorite old movies :-)

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh yeah I remember those. Their were good movies.
    janeq123

Comment by janeq123 (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I love Audrey Hepburn movies. I have a lot of favorites: Charade, Sabrina, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and just about all of Audrey Hepburn's other films. Some other old movies that I love are The Philadelphia Story, The Apartment, Arsenic & Old Lace, Some Like It Hot, The Seven Year Itch, To Kill a Mockingbird, North by Northwest, and Vertigo....probably a few others I'm forgetting. Gone with the Wind is a good movie too, and of course, movies like the Wizard of Oz. I'm not a big Western fan, but I thought Shane and High Noon were both really good movies.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, my favorite of all time.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• You're thinking of "The Quiet Man"
    Great movie! My favorite is "Desk Set" with Katherine Hepburn & Spencer Tracy.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I am in agreement 7 brides for 7 brothers. I also like footloose, and grease :)
    Xtina0828

Answer by Xtina0828 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Gone with the Wind and Breakfast at Tiffany's
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2011