What should I excpet, for the teeth are coming in!!

So Im in Malaysia now & I just saw Zeena's 1st tooth is out!!! yay!!!! So Im wondering what kind of things should I excpet to happen, like fussyness and such due to her teeth coming. and whats good to sooth the pain of it. Also someone told me where there is one a 2nd is close by, true?
Thanks ladies!!!

ZeenaS.Muh

Asked by ZeenaS.Muh at 7:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Loads of babies get fussy with teething and more than likely, she will have another soon.

Baltic amber teething necklace for her to wear is good, homeopathic teething tablets(like Hylands), frozen breastmilk cube in a mesh feeder, wet frozen washcloth to chew on.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Well, with my 3 boys.. everyone of them were different. My oldest's teeth came in rather early, but they were mainly fussy, had diarrhea, sometimes ran a fever... Try baby orajel, it works wonders.. maybe even some ibuprofen for the pain.
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Thanks. I can try the omepathic stuff here in Malaysia, to scared to use the meds they have here, not the same. and im gonna put a washcloth in freezer now
    ZeenaS.Muh

Comment by ZeenaS.Muh (original poster) at 8:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Orajel is not good for small kids. http://www.infantrisk.com/content/benzocaine-topical-teething-products-0

And Ibuprofen should be a last resort. 

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• try teething rings they work great with my son. and hes first tooth just came in a month ago.
    bentley4eva

Answer by bentley4eva at 11:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011