What could cause.. (tmi inside) adult content

really really bad period cramping in someone who rarely has period cramps? my periods are pretty regular since i had my 3rd child, they come on the 15th and this morning i woke up with it. the cramping is really what woke me up! the pain is so bad i'm walking slow and hunched over, and the bleeding is pretty heavy also. its like a stabbing/pins & needles pain that radiates up to my abs and my sides. i have been doing more exercise than usual, and the rest of my body is sore from all the gardening i did yesterday, and to top it off, i have a sore throat =( but i usually don't experience cramps like this! could it be related to the exercise or something else?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

• My mother suffered like you've described, bad throat, back ect . . . she ended up having treatment for it, but she had ait every months, you should speak to your gp.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Could be fibroids. I would see the doctor if it happens again next month.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I second the fibroid theory my mom had those she nearly bled ro death when she.'d get hers, but also was there any chance you couldve been pregnant because it could also sound like miscarriage symptoms
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• @rhonda i dont think so my husband got a vasectomy last year. i mean of course there is a 1% chance but i highly highly doubt it lol! especially since my period came on the exact day it always does. i will have to google more about fibroids. thanks ladies
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• could be exercise... talk to your dr
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Could be endometriosis.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2011