When you see a post with horrible grammar and spelling...

And the poster is discussing things like her 'baby daddy', her public assistance or her financial situation, do you ever think to yourself, "Maybe if you were better educated, you wouldn't be in a position like this"? Let's be honest now......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes, of course.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Sometimes... but it's more like "Omg she can't spell... wth is she trying to ask..." Know what I mean?
    But I hate when anyone types or even says 'baby daddy'... not sure why... lol
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No, Thats just rude! I dont use proper grammer all the time.. this isnt school or a job this is a damn website....
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Lol, you don't know how to spell "grammer" either, kylansmommy. But thanks for the vote down :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• im not quick to make that assumption. there are lots of people on public assistance who might also have children from previous relationships that are plenty educated. its not hard in today's economy to fall onto hard times.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't like the use of baby momma - baby daddy......but I usually overlook the spellings and grammer. maybe she is just so upset her fingers are flying.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No problem! :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Unfortunately yes I do. This (what we type) is the face we show the world. To me, if typing on a website, or texting or chat room is the new version of polite conversation and afternoon visits, why wouldn't I want to give a good impression?
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 8:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Actually, I don't think that- it's more like, "What is THAT? Where is the punctuation? No periods at all???? Aaarrghhh!" lol It's my inner English teacher coming out. It was programmed at private school- what can I say?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes I do.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011