In The name of The father the Son and the Holy ghost....

I know this may be a silly ?? but I never really understood this can someone please explain are who are they talking about when they say holy ghost? And what are they really meaning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• The holy ghost is God's holy spirt that move in you it guide you though life it give you wisdom to know right from wrong. It weak you in the morning it comfort know that God is there for you in the spirit and his power is there for you.
    vett105

Answer by vett105 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• When I was in Catholic School - In The name of The Father The and The Holy Spirit Amen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Trying to keep this short: God the Father- creator of all the universe sent Jesus the Son to earth to teach us how to live Godly lives & to save us from our sins. When Jesus died on the cross & rose 3 days later he promised that he would always live within us as the Holy Spirit. When we accept Jesus into our lives, He now lives within us. Father, Son, Holy Spirit = the Trinity.
    Anonymous

• thanks vett, I missed the boat on the purpose of the Holy Spirit (right from wrong). You summed it up very nicely.
    Anonymous