School Survey

Hey ladies, I'm doing a survey for my business communications class and need help from other moms! What I want to know is:

•Do you use the Koala Bear Kare changing stations in public restrooms?
•Are you more likely to revisit a restaurant you know is equipt with a changing station than one without?

Thanks Ladies!

MaryLove005

Asked by MaryLove005 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have used them in the past, but only on a rare occassion... I am more likely to go somewhere that has them, though, just in case one of our children needs it (ours are all in pull-ups and diapers. lol).
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My children are older - there were very few changing tables in public restrooms when they were younger. I got very good at changing on the floor, in a stroller, etc. And no, at this stage in my life, changing tables in public restrooms make no bearing on where I eat.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No to both questions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We use them! If we know there is a changing station YES we are more likely to visit again.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I do use them, but I always put down a blanket first. They are supposed to have disposable paper liners to lay down on them - there is a little box where they are supposed to go, but restaurants rarely stock them (I managed an Applebees for a while and always made sure we stocked them and they stayed full!)
    My choice of restaurant is not affected by whether or not they have one. One of our favorite restaurants (Fat Daddys) does not have one, but it doesn't keep us from going. I have told them that I would like for them to install one though.

Answer by missanc at 9:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• no, i think they are nasty. i would always walk out to my car and lay my son in the back seat rather than use those things
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• yes i use the station however i clean it off a lay a changing pad over it i can only imagine what are on those things.. i dotn necessarily go back to places i know have them if it comes down to it i will change my DS in the car :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• When my kids were little, yes to both.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i think every resteraunt should be equipt and yes i would revisit
    ladyjwitt

Answer by ladyjwitt at 9:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have used them maybe 3 times with my children. I try not to due to germs and sanitation reasons. As for going back to a restaurant because they have a diaper changing table, I cannot say I conciously have but I probably would be irritated if I needed one and one was not available at the establishment.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011