Somene help:(

ok guys i slept wth a guy but he didnt cum in me although his precum did get in me a little, which was the day i got off my period in february. i got back with my bf the middle of march and as almost sure i was ovulating and he came in me(i got off my bc this time) now im havin every pregnancy symptom and watery discharge too.. my mood swings are not bad so this is y i was wondering if i culd be pregnant or just the symptoms of getting off my bc....any advice from experience... oh and usually when i miss a period it comes within a week and its been 2 weeks:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The guy you slept with is not in the running for getting you preggo. Your BF IS however. Get a test and or go see the OBGYN for a test.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Dont stress urself out. Stressing can also mess everything up. wait a couple more weeks and take a test or talk to ur Dr. if u dont get ur period.
    ladyjwitt

Answer by ladyjwitt at 9:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• my period however did NOT come in march... it aint over stress lol i wanna be pregnant.. i was askin is it form gettin off BC or can i possibly be pregnant...i took a tese the day of my period was due and it said negative
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• You could be, take another test, if it shows negative and you still don't get your period make an appt to see your dr, some ladies won't show a positive on a pregnancy test til they are further along. get a blood test..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2011