Who else has a crazy addiction to The Vampire Diaries?

I know it might be silly to some, but I am seriously in love with that show!! :) I could have regularly scheduled TVD Marathon days and be completely happy...just sayin'.

SpiffySnaps

Asked by SpiffySnaps at 9:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• Elena is different in the books and show, you are right. I see Elena in the books more like Caroline in the show. She is shallow and a bitch who you eventually come to love lol. In any case I do post on a message board for people who follow the show. If you want the url pm me and Ill give it to you.

Answer by gemgem at 9:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't know if I'm addicted to it, but I do watch it (usually DVR it and watch it when I have time). It's actually my 'guilty pleasure', and I don't tell many people that I watch it. LOL My husband makes fun of me for watching it. I've only told a couple people that I watch it after they said it was their guilty pleasure as well. I think it's funny, because we're all 30-something and love the show.

I haven't read the books, but I've read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books, and love those and the show True Blood as well. The Twilight books are ok, but the movies are a train wrect IMO. I would normally read the books before watching a show like this, but I just checked the show out by chance and loved it.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I am. I love it. Last nights show left me kinda eh though. I guess I was expecting something more lol. I am looking forward to the last 4 shows seeing how they lose 3 major characters this year.

Answer by gemgem at 9:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I watch it, but it's not a crazy addiction to me. I liked the books to. This TV show was based on the series of book, in case you didnt know. Same wit True Blood. It is a book series.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• The book and series are not the same though ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I read the books and enjoyed them. Saw one episode of the show and was like "huh?". It's deff not the same!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have read the books to both Vampire Diaries and True Blood. I really don't like the Vampire Diaries books...I kinda think the writing is awful and all the stuff that happens to Elena is just overkill. And how do you create a main character in the beginning of the series that it is so hard to like? I hated Elena when I first started reading the books because honestly, she was a b!tch. But I still have them all because I like to read the books and compare with the show :) The Sookie Stackhouse Series on the other hand, I love. I also love True Blood :)
    SpiffySnaps

Comment by SpiffySnaps (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I like the show way better than the books. Last nights episode was great! Though Before I saw it I read that there was going to be an unexpected death....and when I watched it that was not what I had in mind at all. Though I guess it was pretty unexpected. lol
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I read the books and was excited for when the show came out. I seriously could not sit through the first two episodes......way too different, and not in a good way.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• *wreck
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2011