OMG infomercials!!!

Im sitting here and there is this infomercial that keeps replaying its been on for like an hour... now im looking at it like "oh thats a nice product" I bet it REALLY works.. hmm i wonder.. WTF its anti aging cream im freakin 21!!!!!! ahh lol they get me everytime!!! (lol if your wondering I work at a cable company and there is a tv in the office so we can check channels and so forth, and for some reaason we have had infomercials on since 8! lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's the fitness infomercials that get me. I start watching and I start thinking "I NEED this to be fit." No, lazy, I need to get off the couch and go for a walk instead of watching other people on TV exercise!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think those infomercials use subliminal messages in them. Why else would someone so young think it must be a good product? Because there is a hidden message's in it saying this is a product you want, something you need. This stuff works good. I wouldnt be surprised that they are still using them. Like in the 70's and early 80's they discovered them in TV commercials and in stores playing music over the PA.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i hate them too. just a waste of time.
    ladyjwitt

Answer by ladyjwitt at 9:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2011