HELP!! adult content

I recently started using an all natural deodorant I bought off of Etsy. I have been using it for approximately 4 weeks, and I started noticing that the skin in my arm pits is all dead and crusty. I know it's gross, so i stopped using it and went back to my old drug store deodorant. Now the skin is coming off in big chunks. What can I do to get rid of all that nasty skin? Should I exfoliate?

KateShesGreat3

Asked by KateShesGreat3 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

• I wouldn't exfoliate a sensitive area that is already irritated. I would put a hypo-allergenic lotion on the area and try not to wear any deodorant for a few days. Bring some wet wipes with you and you should be fine- I had this happen to me with lady mitchum roll on deodorant a few weeks ago!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i would go to ur dr.
    ladyjwitt

Answer by ladyjwitt at 9:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• If my skin was coming off in big chunks, have to say I'd be sitting in the ER (or at least StatCare) right about now.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2011