How much time do you spend with your DH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• i would love to spend more time with dh he is a truck driver so i see about every 2 months i envy all you ladys out there that get to at least sleep with their dh every night i would give my right arm to have that back
    jtaylor03

Answer by jtaylor03 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Date night every Friday. We try to do something alone together once a week. Dinner, movie, walks...
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 10:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Not as much alone time as I like but we talk via email or txt all day and eat dinner together at night and are together all weekend
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• More than needed. We work together from home so I would say 24/7 except when he is in the restroom!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Not as much time as I would like. He works nights, and I work days out of town. We try to at dinner together at least 5 times a week, but that doesn't always happen. So on an average week day would say 2.5 hours.
    mna_823

Answer by mna_823 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We spend a lot of time together! Just about every evening we watch a show together and make a snack together. He is also big on family time. The down side....he has a hard time with intimacy. So even though he may be next to me...he isn't touching me, ever!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We never feel like we have enough alone time. We live in Cincinnati with 3 kids and no family. Both of our families live in Tennessee so we don't ever have grandparents to drop the kiddos off for an evening. In fact, my hubby and I just got back from Key West after dropping our 10 week old at one grandparents then took the others to a different grandparents! Lots and lots of planning for us to have a weekend alone and lots of driving to get the kids situated. But I must say, it was all worth it b/c we had an amazing weekend together!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• A lot!! And especially now that he has time off before deployment.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We have the entire weekend and every night from around 7:30 till we go to bed. It's not really enough but we make the best out of it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i dont spend that much time with dh cause he is a truck driver so i get to see him about every 2 months i envy you ladys
    jtaylor03

Answer by jtaylor03 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2011