What the bleep?!!! I am disgusted that there are actually other people out there especialy a mother who thinks that breastfeeding is sexual abuse & a sin!!!

How is breastfeeding sexual abuse?!!! This is one STUPID MEST UP IN THE HEAD LADY!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/13840644

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• There sure are a lot of wackos in this world. If its not one thing its another. I wanted so much to breast feed my daughter but she was so tiny when she was born, she just couldn't latch on. I think its a beautiful thing.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• What? crazy lady. Its a way to feed your child.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• it's not....i dont know what makes people think things like this.
    ladyjwitt

Answer by ladyjwitt at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Unfortunately she is not the only MOTHER who feels like that. I BF'd for 16m, I had a note on my door reminding people that I BF in my living room and if they didn't like it to not even knock. I never had a problem.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I didn't breastfeed but that doesn't mean I think it's wrong. It's a personal choice, but NOT sexual abuse. Some people just have issues and need to be ignored.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Wow. That is just crazy. How does she think women fed their babies before the invention of bottles? What a wack job.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• There is a lady in my office who refused to let her daughter breastfeed or even pump because she thought it was gross. I thought is was really sad she was making that decision for her daughter and grandson because of her twisted opinion about breastfeeding.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Probably just a nutjob who wants attention. Just ignore them and maybe they'll go away...
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i think breast feeding is a beautiful thing and it is good for the baby and his health i wish i could of breastfed my son i wasnt producing enough milk for him so i pumped and formula fed him and just because i gave him what milk i could from me he is so healthy hardly ever sick just the common cold is all he ever had so far and he is 5 now
    jtaylor03

Answer by jtaylor03 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• blank starewow is all i can say..........

wowguildmomma

Answer by wowguildmomma at 10:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011