Tiger, Lindsey, Chris Brown, Charlie.....

IF you have ever been in any of these situations or know someone who has....would you say publish THE BUSINESS in the news? A celebrity is still a person....do we put on the local news that the neighbor kid got caught shoplifting, that my co-worker is cheating and got busted in it?

I know they put themselves in the spot light but maybe if we DID put local "personal affairs" in the paper they would lessen????

brypmom

Asked by brypmom at 10:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• here here!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Here in the small town I live in SC they DO publish shit like that!! They are a bunch of busy body's and I often wonder how many people sued them for slander.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I am not against humiliation. I'll just say it. When you do things you ought to be ashamed of...there ought to be some shame. I definitely think that if people knew it would be on the front page of the paper the next day, there would be a limit to the amount of BS stunts they pull!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2011