Yankee or Gold Canyon Candles? Which do you prefer?

cljensen

Asked by cljensen at 8:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Yankee
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I love Yankee! The scent lasts the longest.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I've never seen the Gold Canyon candles... but I LOVE Yankee candles! They last forever and really smell up the place. They also send you coupons if you join their club.... well worth it!
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 8:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well, Yankee... just because I have only tried a few Gold Canyon. I am getting two gold cayon in the mail though, because i had a free shipping and 20% off.

Glowing Embers and Mrs. Claus kitchen

But I will say that I grew up 15 minutes from the Yankee Candle Flagship store in Deerfield Mass., and Mr. Yankee's house was also about 15 minutes away (Leverette/Shutesburry)
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I like Yankee if I want to spend the crazy money on them!!! I usually just buy Wal-Mart though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i make my own sorry
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I have never heard of gold canyon where can a person buy them? I love Yankee candles especially the vanilla
    Bride2Be411

Answer by Bride2Be411 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I like the Yankee candles, but I actually just got a scentsy and 6 different bricks for it, I love it, all the scents are wonderful!
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 1:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to try Gold Canyon Candles, please contact me! I'm a demonstrator for Gold Canyon and our candles are awesome. All candles (excpet the 5 oz.) have double wicks, so they burn cleaner and the scents are soooo strong and awesome. They are MUCH better than Yankee. Please feel free to visit my website at www.mygc.com/jaguero where you will see all of our products, including body and home care products! If you would like to have a "Party on the Go", please contact me so I can get that all set up for you as well. Our hostesses earn FANTASTIC gifts and FREE products!
    camaguay

Answer by camaguay at 5:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have tried Yankee and yes they have a great scent but for the money I have to go with Gold Canyon and it also helps I sell them too.  Gold Canyon gives 26 oz which more than you will receive from Yankee plus every candle 8 oz or more comes with 2 wicks.  If you would like to know more come visit me at www.mygc.com/rmror email here on cafe-mom.

I would love to show the difference...

Rebecca Roman Gold Canyon Independent Demonstrator

christmas tree

mommy6805

Answer by mommy6805 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008