How are your perennials?

What do you have coming up? What's bloomed?

I've got day lillies that are about 6", tiger lillies that are just barely out of the ground, shoots of snow on the mountian, daffodils that will bloom any day, and my beloved peonies are about 2"-3" out.

My magnoila tree has flowers too but won't be blooming for a week or two.

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 10:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'm going out today to get the ground ready for planting, but it's still to soon for most things here. I did have some tulips coming up, but they froze to death... :(

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Hostas are poppin up, clematis is out and one has a bud already! (only about 6" in stem) the day lilies, spirella (sp?) butterfly bush is poppin, and my obedient plant too. Oh and I forgot about my "paper whites" that were in a large pot last fall and they are coming up! My daff have already bloomed and I see thru my window today my tulips are opening!

Oh lets not forget the weeds too have sprouted! :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Most of perennials are just starting to peek out of the ground but I have had some hyacinths,daffodils bloom it lets us know Spring is FINALLY here.Enjoy the Magnolia they are beautiful wish I had room for one on my property.Happy Spring.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My daffodils are blooming, my verbena is just starting, and then I have a ground cover plant that was here when I moved in that is blooming (I don't know what it is, I've been meaning to take it up to the nursery - it's beautiful!)

Answer by missanc at 10:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My asparagus are just starting to come up & my fern is just starting to put out some fronds, and my oregano plant is beginning to green up, but that's it. Other than the trees, everything else is still dormant.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Reading your answers make me really wish that I had the space for plants this year.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'm hoping next year I can plant some
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My hostas are all starting to shoot up out of the ground. My lilac bush is also budding like there is not tomorrow. My daffodils & tulips have buds but have not done anything as of yet. My crocus' have already bloomed and are done.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 4:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't have any, other than my trees and crepe myrtles.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Im waiting on my daffidols and I have another kind ~ forget the name..
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 11:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2011