To all couponers out there? Where do you find a store that doubles them?

I use them,but cannot find a store in Kansas City that doubles them,, do you find it worth the effort, sometimes I think I buy something because I have one,, where do you get them other than the newspaper?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 10:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Shopping

• Kroger HERE only doubles all coupons 55 cents or less. As I can see Kroger policy isn't the same across the nation seeing other s have said they double 50 cent or less or in some cases even triple certain coupons. http://couponing.about.com/od/groceryzone/a/doublecoupons.htm has a pretty good list of who doubles based on the state. You can people locally who doubles in your area. You can also just go into the store, at the customer service desk, and just ask them what is their coupon policy.

For example some of stores, her in my area, will not take internet coupons (coupons you print at home) if they are over 50 cents a coupon.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No grocery store in my area doubles coupons.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Up to fifty cents, Kroger and Meijer double. Hip2save.com gives great couponing advice.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 10:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Around here all the stores double up to $.99 I've never had to look, cause that's just the norm. Actually, I didn't know it wasn't the norm everywhere...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Kroger here triples up to 25 cents and doubles up to 40 cents. Go to www.raininghotcoupons.com to learn more.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No stores around here double either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• In NY, Shop Rite doubled them last week. Up to $.99
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• http://www.afullcup.com/forums/kansas-deals/464588-new-couponing.html

I like a full cup myself a quick search on there gave the same question as yours from yesterday someone replied with the stores they shop at.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• But I read something the other day on line that was saying "doubling coupons" means the store takes a manufacturer coupon in addition to the store coupon for the same item. Whereas, most stores will only allow one coupon at a time. ??

That is usually called "stacking".... for example Target. You can use a Target coupon and a Man. coupon on the same product.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• When a store take the manufacture coupon AND the store coupon for the same item that is known as stacking coupons.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2011