How do i use coupons?

please help me!! I want to start using coupons and save some money..i just dont understand how coupons work exactly..i am wondering if i go to walmart, can i buy 10 packages of crackers with 10 coupons for those crackers or even more like 20? how do extreme couponers stockpile? they gotta be using lots of the same coupons right?

skittlz22

Asked by skittlz22 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Shopping

• Most of those people are committing fraud.

Go to "www.raininghotcoupons.com" or "Hip2Save" and find out loads of info.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• As long as your coupons are for what you are actually buying you're NOT in danger of committing fraud. It's only when you alter the coupon that that happens...

But if you have a coupon for an item, yes, you can use it, even if it's 10 coupons for 10 items...

That said, I'm trying to figure this all out too. I can't ever seem to spend LESS when I have coupons, I always spend more.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Our local newspaper is offering a class by the Frugal chick to learn.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2011