Secret TV Vice

I love Make It or Break It even though it is a teeny bopper show. I also like Secrets of the American Teenager. Do you have any?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I would say the Vampire Diaries, but that isn't really a secret. I love that show and pretty much everyone knows it lol.
    SpiffySnaps

Answer by SpiffySnaps at 11:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I always liked "America's Home Videos" and tv shows with bridal disasters, etc.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Queer as Folk. I guess it isn't a secret that I watch it, I guess the secret would be that i have it on DVD and I've seen each episode about 6 times.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Secret lives of teens & Degrassi are good shows. I used to love Gilmore agirls too but I don't like the way they read their lines. They say the same thing twice all of the time & everyone seems so unsure of themselves (especially the parents).
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• America's Next Top Model. So cheesy, but I can't stop watching. Every single cycle. LOL.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i watch secret life religiously, my husband just laughs at me. oh and bridezilla, cant wait till that comes back on.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My Fair Wedding and any makeover show...
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 9:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011