Is it to soon to feel movement?

I am only about 10 weeks and I swear I feel something in there. This is my 4th pregnancy so i think i know what feelings to look for...am I crazy?

melsa30

Asked by melsa30 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible but if you read about it in the books they say you feel gas! :) Fun to think about, though!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 11:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• idk about sticking to the books so strickly, i mean if you are then you should also read on to see that IF YOU HAVE HAD CHILDERN BEFORE YOUR MUSCLES ARE LOOSEN SO YOU MAY FEEL SOME SYMPTOMS EARLIER...so it could be very possible,or sadly it is gas...i am 14.5 with my 2nd child and at this time last preg i felt my lil one kick but sadly nothing yet so if it is for you enjoy it :) its a wonderful feeling as you already know :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Well, at 10 weeks your little one is only an inch long and the top of your uterus is barely at the top of your pubic bone. It would be unlikely that you could feel him this early, but unlikely doesn't mean impossible. I would say it is more than likely gas or ligament stretching or your uterus stretching. (You know how your muscles jump and flex a bit when you are working out, I imagine the uterus goes through the same types of things.) I'm pregnant with my forth and I still didn't feel him moving until around 18 weeks, so just being the forth doesn't mean you'll feel the baby sooner. (In fact, I felt the baby sooner with my second pregnancy than any of the others.) It is more fun to think of it as kicking than stretching, though.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• theres a difference in feeling between gas and baby movements..youve done this 3 times already, im sure you can tell the difference between the two now...go with your intuition, its not impossible..im 14 weeks with my second and i started feeling movement around 11 and a half weeks..and i dont care what anyone has to say about it, i know its baby..now i feel it everyday..usually after eating..just pay attention to the movement more, and when it happens..and feel for gas, you will notice that its two different feelings..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2011