What would you say happens to the people whom decide not to go to church?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 11:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe anything "happens" to people who do not go to church. You don't have to attend church in order to be saved -- you just have to believe and worship.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Nothing. You don't NEED to go to church to have a relationship with God. =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• They become much happier people from my experience! I agree with the PP, you don't need a building to worship.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Nothing happens to them. I know plenty of people that do not go to church that are fine, healthy, wealth and happy.
    I don't know what determines what 'happens' to anyone because I know people that go to church every week that are unhappy and unhealthy.

I wish everyone was happy and at peace... maybe 1 day....
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We all have the freedom to worship who and what we want where we want. Amish people don't go to church. They do their "church" every other week at someone's house.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Nothing different from what happens to those who do go to church.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Nothing happens. They just don't go to church. Some people are spiritual or even religious, and simply choose not to go to church or don't have one near them that fits their beliefs. Some people find it irrelevant to go to church, while others feel it's important to them. People can have spirituality any time and any place IMO, and people can be decent human beings whether they go to church or not.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• They get to sleep in on Sunday.........that's about all I believe "happens"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Nothing bad happens . You DO NOT have to belong OR go to church to get into Heaven or to accept Jesus as your Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Any religion who claims otherwise is just flat out LYING to you. Man kind created Religion. NOT GOD!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Nothing.
    LillyJD

Answer by LillyJD at 12:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2011