What is wrong with my body??

Ive had cold sores since I was a kid but had only had like 3 until I turned 21...Then I started getting them CONSTANTLY..It says they are supposed to get less frequent with age but my get worse..(im 24 now) for the last 3 years I had been getting them like 4 times a year..now this year im getting them EVERY 2 weeks almost..I can feel the tiny bump start to form so I put abreva on right away and apply it religiously ...But its the fact that im getting them almost every 2 weeks now..what is wrong with my body that my immune system is THIS shitty?? I just dont get it...Why are they getting more and more frequent?? It just stresses me out because I feel like I cant enjoy life since im constantly getting them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Health

• I've gotten them since I was a kid too. L-Lysine supplements help me immensely, maybe try asking your doctor if that would work for you?
    LillyJD

Answer by LillyJD at 11:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Talk to the dr and see if there is something else going on.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• have you tried vit E?
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011