Is D. Trump making an A$$ of himself?

Do you really think the president was not born in Hawaii I mean really. Is Trump an ass and Media hungry or what....

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2011/04/10/rs.trump.obama.birthplace.cnn

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Is D. Trump making an A$$ of himself?

IMO, I think so....  But, even If he is... He wouldn't be the first high profile A$$ celeb we have had run for President of this nation.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No more than Hillary who initially brought up he might not have been born in the US.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• He's been making an ass out of himself since he started that hair style. Not to mention his botox use and idiot personality.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes, and I fear some of the people who are following him are just looking for "change"--just like those who followed Obama in 2008. I don't think Trump is qualified to be president and if he is elected, IMO, he will find himself over his head, just like (again IMO) Obama is right now.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 11:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes he is.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• The guys a genius. He's making a fortune off this "gig". He's gettin old, ratings are dropping,he's probably just bored, so he pulled this stunt just to see how far he could go with it. The laugh will be on whoever takes him serious enough to elect him. If it even goes that far.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• As far as I know Obama was born in Hawaii.

Do I think he's hiding something? Absolutely! You don't spend millions of dollars in legal fees making sure records are sealed for no reason. Whatever he's hiding must be very important, and that's what I want to know.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 12:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

Good point. ^^^ I don't know. He is beginning the talk. We'll see how far he gets. He has name recognition. He has let his personality out by way of the TV show. People expect a certain behavior from him. He is doing what he does best - he is a marketing genious. Whether that makes him qualified, who knows. But why the worry? It makes me think people may believe he actually could win. He won't do worse than what is happening now. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Trump has been making an ASS out of himself for DECADES! Not just with the birther BS he's harping on now!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• As Shirley Temple asked, "Well, can YOU lay an egg?"

Perhaps WE are ALL making azzes of ourselves, as Mr.Trump has a billion dollars, and we don't.

It's beautiful to hug trees and announce to the world that gays are born that way and all that liberal bullchit.

The intelligence to do what he's done is not fathomable by the naysayers.

Ahhhh, the view from the trailer park...........................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2011